Sunday, December 28, 2008

wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

nice!!! year 2008 has been a nice year to me...
I maintain my skolarship...
I maintain my relationship to my babe.. 14 months of being together I cant ask for more..

hmm...

2008 brings a lot of problems to our country and also to us as a Filipino..
this was the year when we face the global financial crisis..
many people suffer from this crisis...

as for us.. Many Filipino particularly the Modern Heroes our OFW
were send back to our country because the company they are working at
has been closed.. They became jobless..
Big issues that strike our country is the arrival of many OFW working in Taiwan..
most of them did not have a chance to save money and worse many of them still have
debt.

This was also the year when Gasoline Price goes up to 60+/liter..


I hope that 2009 will be a new year to us..
I hope that it will be a face of a bright future to each and everyone of us..
Lets celebrate and welcome the year 2009 with open heart..

ANd most of all dont forget to thank our ALMIGHTY GOD
for all the blessing he gave to us and for the another year he gave to us..

lets face the year 2009 with full of hope and faith that GOD will continue guiding us....

-wisethinker31- ^_^

No comments: