Tuesday, July 14, 2009

♥♥♥ no ONE but YOU !!! ♥♥♥


its been quite a long time

since we've been together

and yet for me its seems

like only yesterday...


we've been together for 20 months now..

but you know what whenever I think about it

i still cant believe that we

were already celebrating our 20th month anniversary..


your love is one of a kind..

and i cant imagine myself loving someone

other than you..


your already a part of my life..

and things will never be the same without you..


the most unforgettable moment of my life

is when we became legally steady...

when you introduced me to your parents

it feels like im flying...

together with the clouds

up in that cool sunny day :)


people notice the bloom on my face..

they often tease me...

they always said what behind

those twinkling eyes of mine :)

well, it seems weird and corny

but behind those twinkling eyes

and blooming face is no one


no one but you!





No comments: