Tuesday, July 14, 2009

----- the time ---

as my finger run across my keyboard
a lot of ideas come across my mind

to many concepts different genre..
i dont know how can i be able to put this things into writing..

well...
i know that in one blink of my eyes this ideas will fade away..
and maybe someday it will come cross again to my mind..

and hopefully if that day come I can be able to write it down..
take a note about it so that i can easily remember the parts that is
really necessary for me to write down my thoughts.


i know that time really flies fast...
and whatever happened we can never bring it back..
cause we all know that what happened at this time
can never happened again..

coz the time and event today will never be the same as for tomorrow..
and most of us didnt mind and didnt know how important it is..
hopefully a day will not come that u will
ask the clock to bring back the time..

the time of yesterday...

No comments: